After business hours or during company functions when telephones not answered, you may use our Email address or Livechat in the lower right corner to leave a message.
The research of cell mobility is wildly used in the tumor invasion and metastasis. Tumor metastasis is one of distinct features of malignant tumor biology. Cancer cells manifest strong mobility during certain stage of cancer metastasis. For example, cancer cells break away from original foci, invading into neighboring tissue and passing through vessel wall into blood circulation, then thread out of the vessel into secondary position. Therefore, research about cell’s mobility exerts great importance in comprehending the mechanism of cancer cell’s invasion and transfer.
Cell scratch is one of method to assay tumor cell’s mobility. It takes reference from in vitro cell wound healing model, making scratch injury on the monolayer cells cultivated in vitro, then observing the mobility of cancer cells by means of medication or interference.
Put Transwell chamber into Culture Plate (inboard chamber is called upper chamber and inboard Culture Plate is called lower chamber). Upper and lower chamber are separated by a polycarbonate membrane. We plant cells in the upper chamber. As polycarbonate equips permeability, components in the lower culture medium can affect cells of the upper chamber. Therefore, we can study the impact of components in the lower medium on the cell’s growth and mobility. Commonly used two types of this experiment are regular transwell chamber(transfer) and matrix paved transwell chamber(invasion).
Quotations and Ordering
1. To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
2. To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information.
3. If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form
4. For questions about recombinant protein expression, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax.
5. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday to assist you.